My interest

              

                  Listening to music

Listening to Music makes me feel so much emotion to the music I listen. Bringing so much feeling to sing-along,dance, motivate, and connect with people in harmony. And provides so many feeling from the different generations of music I listen.


                     

                          Animals 

I love to know about many species of animals that I haven't seen or have seen many times. To know the facts, their way of living in their natural habitat, their way to find food,their ability, there are similarities and differences between every animal, every shape and size. And it's quite fascinating to know about animals.



                             Art

Art is a way for artists to create an idea or use their emotions to paint or draw. Art store's emotions, stories, and meanings to the artwork. I used to be good at art, but I stopped during the two years of the pandemic. But I was amazed to see allots of videos from other people's art and how they improve. And it made me inspired to draw again and to be able to improve my skills in art.




Badminton

I love to play badminton; it gives me so much energy to play and have fun. And I have been playing badminton and training for a long time, and I became a player. It was very tiring, but the training was worth it.



                                Movies 

I love to watch movies about fantasy, action, cartoons or animation,and  other things, except for scary ones. But what I mostly love to watch are cartoons and fantasy, because watching them makes me feel nostalgic.

 

 


                         






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends

Addressing issues in the Philippines